Custom Hawaii Helicopter Charters
We can take you anywhere you want to go in Hawaii or provide a custom tour for that special occasion. Custom Hawaii Helicopter Charters are the favorite for marriage proposals, weddings, honeymoons, birthdays and Golf Expeditions to Lanai.
Fly anywhere in Hawaii. With a Custom Charter, we can provide a range of options including custom tours for couples or family groups, basic point-to-point transportation, remote landing sites, catering and ground transportation. Scheduled on demand.
Pricing will depend on your destination, ground time and catering requests. Up to six passengers. Please call us direct to book your Custom Charter.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily
- Tour Times: Morning 8 am -11am and afternoon 2 pm – 6 pm
- Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
- Check-in Time: 30 minutes prior the flight
- Duration: 60-65 Minutes
- Restrictions: Children under 2 held in parents lap are FREE. Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather. You will be weighed at check in (if given weight is substantially lower than your actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight and you still have to pay for the seat)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time, and are trained to the demanding standards of Steve Egger, Air Maui’s owner and Chief Pilot. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui’s history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Quality and Safety Make the Difference
In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. At Air Maui, the proof is in our record: over ten years of perfect safety. That’s not luck – it’s the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance personnel. At each day’s end, an entirely new crew takes charge of the aircraft. Our FAA-certified and factory-trained mechanics inspect and maintain our helicopters to ensure that every component, every system, meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Our standards are simple: “If it’s not perfect, it doesn’t fly.”