Glass Bottom Boat Tour – 90 Minutes
Glass Bottom Boat Tour – 90 Minutes in West Maui offers all window seats, air-conditioned and a reef expert on board to narrate the tour. They also offer professional divers that do a marine life search to bring critters right to the windows. Includes all of the 60 minute tour plus a second viewing site with turtles and more to see, light refreshments soft drinks and cookies.
Board the Glass Bottom Boat Tour – 90 Minutes for Maui’s “Ultimate Underwater Viewing Adventure and Dive Show.” Departing from Lahaina Harbor, the Glass Bottom Boat Tour – 90 Minutes is the only barrier reef in Maui. You’ll have the opportunity to see various kinds of coral as well as reef fish such as the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, Hawaii’s state fish.
Some people call this Adventure and Dive Show our deluxe tour. The extra time allows us to go out farther to an area where there are more turtles. In addition, there are also light refreshments served on this trip.
Once we are out to the best viewing site, you can sit in front of the big windows in our underwater viewing cabin for a close up view of the reef. This is when our divers will jump in the water and search the bottom for exotic critters they can bring right to your window–a great photo opportunity! Our experienced narrator will help you learn more about the world of Maui’s reef.
After the divers get back on the boat we will head for a nearby area with a larger concentration of giant sea turtles. Watch them surface for air or get a look at them underwater.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily at 2:15pm
- Departure Point: Meet at the Lahaina Harbor Slip 6
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Equipment: 57 Semi Submersible Submarine
- Inclusions: Reef expert on board to narrate tour, 34 windows with 280 degree viewing for full visual enjoyment, window seats for everyone, dive show, FREE fish chart, an airconditioned
- Menu: Light refreshments soft drinks and cookies
- Restrictions: Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3 and under are free if there is a paying adult going as well. Additional 4-12 years old children will be charged a regular child rate.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.