Groundwork Lesson on Maui
Groundwork Lesson on Maui is for anyone who wants to built a close connection and achieve a deeper understanding of working with horses. You’ll learn why and how they think, and be able to help them, which in turns help you. We’ll guide you to success with your horsemanship goals whatever they might be. Your horse or our horse – your choice. Because we have many other choices as far as horseback riding on Maui, you can choose from here.
Facts and Requirements
- CHECK-IN POINT: 363 W.Waiko rd, Wailuku, Hi 96793
- RESTRICTIONS: Minimum Age 10 years or older, Minimum Height is 4’ 11”, Weight is 220 lbs or under, No pregnant riders
- Duration: 1 hour
- LUNCH OPTIONS: Not included
- CANCELLATION: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
- CODES FOR RIDING EXPERIENCE: In last THREE years the guest has ridden:
- 0-10 times = Novice (N)
- 10-30 times = Intermediate (I)
- 50+ times/rides regularly = Experienced (X)