Group Surf Lesson – surf in Kihei
Group Surf Lesson – surf in Kihei – The only way to experience the true Hawaii in on a surfboard. Experience the magic of the ocean like the ancient Hawaiians. Your surf lesson starts with warm aloha from our instructors, a detailed ocean safety briefing, and land lesson. All of the surf lesson equipment (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard) is provided. We aspire to make each lesson fun and exciting.
We offer a variety of surfing expeditions, for the beginner and novice to the more experienced. For the beginner, we meet at Kalama Park. There you will find a gentle, shallow beginner wave perfect for your first Maui surf lesson! For the more advanced we offer a variety of Surf Safaris. 6 surfers or less to 1 instructor.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Mon – Fri 8:00 am, 10:00 am and 12:00 pm, Sat 8:00 am & 10:00 am only, Sunday closed. The surfing is best early, due to winds, the classes are 2 hours long..
- Departure Point: Kalama park, Kihei
- Duration: 2 hours
- Equipment: Surf Gear (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard)
- Inclusions: Use of surf gear and instruction.
- Exclusions: Souvenir photos optional
- Restrictions: Children under the age of 10 should go to private lesson to ensure the child’s safety and to gain the ultimate experience. If not, all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent in the water.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.