Haleakala Spectacular Sunrise Tour
Haleakala Spectacular Sunrise Tour – Begin your vacation on Maui by viewing the beautiful sunrise from atop Haleakala! Travel by mini-coach up the dormant volcano. Breakfast at Café O lei at the Dunes in Kahului is included in this tour. We also provide round trip hotel transportation, admission to Haleakala National Park and narration by our expert driver guides. Set your alarm and dress warmly in preparation of the 38 mile trip up Haleakala. The temperature can be as low as around 20 degrees Fahrenheit, but the sight of the sun rising from 10,000 ft above sea level will soon warm you up.
Haleakala translates from ancient Hawaiian as “House of the Sun” and be sure to ask your guide to relate the story of the Demigod Maui. The sunrise continues to delight our visitors every day, this is truly a once in a lifetime experience that is not to be missed!
Enjoy views from large vista view windows on the luxury, comfortable mini coach as we make the 38 mile descent to the base of the dormant volcano. After your magnificent adventure we will provide a complimentary return to your hotel.
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return.
- 38-mile driving ascent of Haleakala
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park.
- Experience a dawn of a new day from what seems like on top of the world!
- In clear weather, view the Big Island of Hawaii from Maui.
- Witness a kaleidoscope of changing colors and dazzling lights from atop Haleakala.
- See the magnificent silversword plant, found nowhere else in the world.
- We’ll make an approximate one-hour stop at the “House of the Sun” visitor’s center.
- Includes breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurants after descending Haleakalā
- Operates: Daily from approximately 2:00 am to 11:30 am
- Departure Point: Pickups from Maui major hotels
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- Equipment: Deluxe Van-Bus
- Inclusions: Travel aboard our luxury, air-conditioned mini-coach with large viewing windows for passengers to capture unobstructed views of the passing scenery on this 52-mile journey to Hana, on the eastern coast of Maui
- Menu: Includes a full breakfast at one of Maui’s premier restaurant after descending Haleakala
- Exclusions: N/A
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.