Lahaina Sunset Sail – Mai Tai time
Lahaina Sunset Sail – Mai Tai time – a Maui experience is not complete without the pure beauty only witnessed at sunset. Stardust Hawaii proudly offers a sunset excursion, Lahaina Sunset Sail – Mai Tai time complete with hot & cold hors d’ouvres and beverages, including beer, wine, champagne & Mai Tais. Maui is well known because of beautiful panoramic sunsets especial during our winter months. This sailing adventure will definitely be one of your favorite activity from Maui. Because we have many customers coming back, we will make sure to create your sailing memories on Maui unforgettable. So, enjoy the dramatic antics of the humpback whales during whale season, (December-May) mixed with beautiful Maui sunset. (Departure times adjusted to seasonal sunset patterns.) Because we have many other sailing tours and activities, please feel free to choose the one which fit your needs.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday- Saturday at 4:15 pm (times may vary depend on seasonal sunset patterns)
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor, Paragon slip
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Equipment: 47 foot sailing catamaran, snorkel gear included
- Inclusions: Hot & Cold beverages including beer & wine, champagne & Mai Tai’s
- Restrictions: Kids sail 1/2 price. Children 3 and under sail FREE. Limited to 24 passengers per trip. Bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.