Maui Treasure Hunt & Glass Bottom Boat Combo
Maui Treasure Hunt & Glass Bottom Boat Combo – Maui is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike. The Island of Maui is an ideal destination for families wanting to play together in the outdoors. We’ve created a fantastic combination of the Hawaiian land and undersea life adventure in one great package. Enjoy the wonderful outdoors of Maui on a Treasure Hunt hiking Adventure, then hop on a glass-bottom boat to explore the underwater life. We’ll educate and entertain you and your children at the same time.
Our adventure starts in beautiful nature, in a Maui forest with the most amazing scenery. Hike in the woods, swim in the lagoon/ocean, and fulfill fun tasks while searching for a lost treasure. After this exciting Treasure Hunt Adventure, join us for a 60-minute reef tour on a glass-bottom boat in West Maui. This boat tour offers all window seats, air-conditioned and a reef expert on board to narrate the tour. On this wonderful combo, you will not just save money but also discover Maui nature. You’ll see various kinds of coral as well as reef fish such as the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, Hawaii’s state fish, and many, many more.
- Enjoy an action-packed family tour with hiking, swimming, and exploring
- Swim in a lagoon or ocean, fulfill fun tasks, & search for a hidden treasure
- Follow a designed map with the whole family in mind
- Board a Glass Bottom Boat for Underwater Viewing Adventure & Dive Show.
- Sit in front of big windows for a close-up view of the reef.
- Enjoy experienced narrator & learn more about the world of Maui’s reef.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check-in time: 7:00 am for a Treasure Hunt and 8:30 am, 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:15 pm, and 2:45 pm for a Glass bottom boat (two separate activities)
- Check-in point for Treasure Hunt: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 311 & 380). Meet your guide and let him lead you to Maui paradise.
- Check-in point for Glass Bottom boat: Lahaina Harbor Slip #6
- Included: Backpack, snack (granola bar, potato chips, juice) and bottled water during Treasure Hunt hike and Reef expert on board to narrate the tour, 34 windows with 280 degrees viewing for full visual enjoyment, window seats for everyone, dive show, FREE fish chart, an air-conditioned cabin
- Not Included: Transportation and Gratuity
- Duration: Up to 3 hours for Maui Treasure Hunt and 75-minutes Glass bottom boat (you can do it on different days)
- Recommended to bring: Closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses. Bottled water available at the office for purchase.
Restriction & Requirement:
- Our treasure hunt hiking adventure is meant for children 3 years and older. But we welcome children of all ages. Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult and adults must assist the child during the hike. Our guide is not going to watch your little one. He is the way to busy keeping our older Keiki save safe and busy while looking for a treasure. This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit. All participants must be able to squat down and up without any assistance from another person. We are going rain or shine, no cancellation possible due to weather conditions. All participants must be able to walk without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. If you have a problem walk on the stairs, this activity is not suitable for you. If you had surgery shortly before the journey, you may set yourself into high risk and you may also hinder the rest of the group.
- CANCELATION POLICY: We reserve the right to switch the location of our Jungle Treasure Hunt to our Savanna Treasure Hunt without any entitlement for a refund.
Michael J –
Awesome Adventure for the family!
So much fun! Our children were enthralled from the get go. They loved searching for clues in the tropical rain forest and felt like they were on a true adventure. The guide was great and attentive and patient. He made sure the kids were having fun and the adults. Wish we could do this sort of thing more often, not just on vacation. If your children seek adventure, in a surreal environment, then this is it!
Shari M –
Beautiful and Fun Experience for All Ages
This was such a fun experience! Our tour guide Mark was one of the best guides around. He was charismatic and awesome with our kids! The hike starts out in a beautiful park and only gets better. The hike is not hard at all but it keeps the kids engaged. They have a treasure map that they need to follow and look for markings (clues) along the way so that they know they are going the right way. We were able to pick some fresh guava to eat along the way and the kids are also supplied with small backpacks to use with treats and drinks in them. Swimming in the lagoon was a blast too. Some of the locals came out, so the kids were able to watch them jump into the lagoon from rocks high off the ground. The hike ends with finding a treasure chest with goodies in it for each child. My kids were so excited that they actually found a treasure! The kids then need to follow the map back to where we started. All in all, the hike takes around 3 hours to complete but the time flies by! It is money well spent and will supply a lifetime of memories for the kids and adults!
Kids favorite part of Maui!
Our group included my husband and I, our 3 kids (11, 6, 4) and Grandma. Our guide, Mark, did a great job interacting with the kids and helping all of us safely navigate crossing water. The kids had fun taking turns “leading” and finding the next clue. The lagoon was so fun to swim in! We all wore water shoes, which was perfect. The hike was slow paced (but not too slow), so grandma and the 4 year old were able to take their time and enjoy themselves. Mark was great to chat with to get other info on the island. Booking and meeting up for the excursion went flawlessly. We had an action packed week of helicopter rides, snorkeling, cruise, parasailing, luau, etc….and the 6 & 4 year old still say this was their favorite part of the trip! Would highly recommend to families with small children!
Gorgeous hike with a fun treasure hunt for the kids.
We had a great time on our treasure hunt. We have 2 kids under 7 and they had a blast. We went with our whole family including grandparents and the tour guides were fantastic. The hike took us through a beautiful 2 mile stretch and the hunt kept the kids interested the whole time. We also got to swim in an amazing stream which the kids loved. Our tour guides were very knowledgeable about Hawaiian plant life and history which was a nice touch. We got to eat fresh guava off a tree. One of our favorite things we did in Maui. I definitely recommend it!