Maui Upcountry Farm Tour with Lunch
Maui Upcountry Farm Tour with Lunch – Travel in style and comfort on this tour of Maui’s beautiful Upcountry in a luxury executive Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan or Sprinter van (max. 14 people). Our highly trained, professional chauffeurs would love to take you on a special tour of the incredible sites that await.
Ocean Vodka Distillery and Sugarcane Farm
First, we take you to the Ocean Vodka Distillery and Farm to learn how vodka is made from sugarcane and mineral water. Learn about the fascinating inter-workings of this place, from the local history of sugarcane farming, sustainable farming practices, and the green manufacturing process used to produce this delicious organic vodka. This state-of-the-art facility utilizes solar panels to power 100% of the operations of the distillery and facility. The sugar cane is organically farmed on the rich, volcanic soils without the use of synthetic pesticides or herbicides, and mature sugar cane stalks are hand-harvested for processing. For guests 21 and older, the tour includes a complimentary vodka tasting and take-home souvenir OCEAN Organic Vodka shot glass!
We’ll continue to one of Maui’s iconic Lavender Farms with an amazing bi-coastal view. Relax and take in the stunning scenery or join us for a guided walking tour to experience breathtaking views, panoramic out-of-this-world landscapes of Maui’s central valley, all while learning about the flora and fauna located here that exist nowhere else in the world.
Kula Botanical Garden
Our next stop is at the Kula Botanical Garden located on the slopes of Haleakala volcanic crater. This site encompasses 8 acres of colorful and unique plants, amazing rock formations, a covered bridge, waterfalls, koi pond, aviary, and new attractions including the carved tiki exhibit. The garden has hundreds of varieties of plants for you to enjoy and photograph. Plants are labeled with their botanical name, common name, and country of origin. Included in the garden is a collection of native Hawaiian plants. You might especially enjoy the Jackson Chameleon exhibit, native Nene geese, and aviary. Kula Botanical Garden also features a gift shop with made-in-Hawaii items and items of botanical interest. We also offer snacks for sale, restrooms, and a comfortable deck with a beautiful view.
If we have still time we might stop at
North Shore Beach
Our last stop would be at one of the most famous beaches on the North Shore of Maui which is a mecca to the windsurfing, kitesurfing and surfing world. There are professional surfing competitions held here, and on just about any day with the wind (most) you can watch pros doing their thing. It’s also the most amazing spot where you can see Honu’s – beautiful sea turtles. You can come close to them, videotape and take as many pictures as you would like to.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Pickup Time: 8:30 am
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off from major hotel in Wailea and Kaanapali, or from Kahului or Lahaina harbor. Pickup from Kapalua for an additional charge.
- Included in van tour: Admission to Ocean Vodka Distillery & guided tour, admission to Kula Botanical Garden, admission to Lavender Farm, Sandwiches, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Included in Private Tour: Admission to Ocean Vodka Distillery & guided tour, admission to Kula Botanical Garden, admission to Lavender Farm, Sandwiches, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages & a la carte menu in a local restaurant.
- Duration: up to 5 hours
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera, a light jacket.
- Restrictions: Kids are welcome, however, you must be 21 & older to consume alcoholic beverages. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
Please see available vehicles below;
Executive Sedan up to 4 people (2 adults+2 kids or 3 adults +1 child) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.