Maui Waterfall and Rain forest hike
Hike in one of the most popular valleys on Maui’s famous Hana HWY, a valley unique for having several waterfalls within a short distance of each other.
Maui Waterfall and Rain forest hike – Follow two streams to 3 to 5 waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high. Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under any of the falls. Climb columnar basalt alongside the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges. Popular, sometimes busy valley on the well-traveled Hana Highway. Healthy lunch included. Most popular hike in an amazingly unique valley. Dazzling waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high, large clear swimming pools under each of the falls, magical rain forests, and freshwater streams. It’s an exciting adventure where you can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from our naturalist guides. End the day with a “shower” under a real Hawaiian waterfall.
- Level: easy to moderate
- Check In: Kahului, Park n’ ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380)
- Time: 9:30 am-2:30 pm Kahului
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Length: 2.5 miles
- Age: minimum 6 years old
- Included: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
- What to wear: Swimsuits under clothes, Sneakers or sports sandals, Shorts & T-shirt, Sunscreen
- What to Bring: Towel, Camera, Cash, if you wish to tip your guide
If you cancel 48 hours or more prior to the date of the event, you will receive a full refund less a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 48 hours for any reason,you will receive no refund. If we cancel (which we do for dangerous weather), you will receive a full 100% refund.