Night Beach Dive Sunset Certified Divers
Famous Night Beach Dive Sunset Certified Divers. Logistics are the same as our Beach Dive for Certified Divers, except this dive takes place at night! It’s gonna be DARK, but all divers have their own dive light and backup light.
You will be provided with all proper Night Diving equipment by us.
During the Night Dive for Certified Divers, you get a chance to see all the ocean critters that are hiding during the day. It’s only at night that they come out to play and feed. Everything swimming around during the day, now relaxes or sleeps on the reef.
Nighttime best maui beach dive Tourmarine life that you are most likely to see include: Octopus, Eel, Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Squid & more.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check in time: Late afternoon based on availability
- Check-in point: Kaanapali Beach club
- Included: All necessary night diving equipment
- Restrictions: 10 years and older, must know how to swim, no elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive – Some Excluding conditions are : Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.