Segway Private Tours in Maui, Hawaii – Only you and your party!
Up to 3 hours
- Segway private tour on Maui is perfect for You and Your Party. It would be only your group and nobody else besides your guide on a Segway PT. The best CHOICE for your relaxation.
- Custom made based on your needs with recommendations from our experienced guides
- Unique Experience – up to 3 hours
- Stop by for a complimentary treat
Private tours with Segway Maui consist of only You or your group with a guide. We believe in a personal, “hands-on” approach that makes any group outing a blast! These tours are at a premium due to being scheduled further in advance, increased tour flexibility, and other special considerations. We can add virtually anything that would make your trip unique and fun for you. You can email at [email protected] for more info or book your private tour today.
- Fun Instruction and in-depth knowledge of technical and practical usage of Segway PT
- Customized Complimentary Picnic Based on Your Preferences
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Maui’s key landmarks
- Famous “Don’t Hit Me” T-Shirts (Free to keep as a souvenir)
- Helmets and Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour, Enjoy expert commentary from your Segway guide
- Complimentary bottled water
- Travel bag for lightweight belongings
- Select your favorite photos and let us frame them for you (Additional charge apply)
- Get HQ video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray (Additional charge apply)
- Flexible on time
Facts and Requirement
- Tour Time: 9:00 am or 12:30 pm
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761 (see map below)
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest or T-shirt, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum of 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. We can’t allow any persons under drug or alcohol influences to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Cancelation Policy: If the tour is canceled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of a reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.