Open Water Scuba Diver Certification Course
This is the beginning certification program.
This program can be completed in as few as three (3) days.
The first day is an Introductory Scuba Lesson and Scuba Dive. Please allow at least two to three (2-3) hours.
The second day is Academics & Confined Water Skills and one (1) Ocean Dive. Please allow at least four to five (4-5) hours.
The third day is spent completing the Academics & necessary paperwork followed by Confined Water Skills and the final two (2) ocean dives. Please allow at least four to five (4-5) hours.
If you are willing to work hard, this certification course can be completed in two (2) full days.
Tiny Bubbles Scuba can not guarantee the amount of time needed to complete this course. The amount of time depends on you and how hard you are willing to work.
Facts and Requirements:
- Check in time: Flexible from 9:00 am based on availability – call in advance
- Check-in point: Kaanapali Beach club
- Included: All necessary scuba equipment
- Restrictions: 10 years and older, must know how to swim, no elevation above 1000 ft. within 12 hours prior to dive (Including Helicopter tours, Bike down Haleakala, Zipline, flights home, etc. Medical Waiver to be signed before dive – Some Excluding conditions are : Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Epilepsy, Lung / Ear / Heart diseases, Pregnant, Medications, Seizures, Etc. (Doctor’s note is accepted if needed)
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.