Parasail – The Sky ride – 1200 feet high (50 stories)
Enjoy breathtaking view of Maui and the neighboring islands as you soar along the Lahaina-Kaanapali coastline. We offer Tandem and Single and now Triple harness rides. Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
Parasail from two locations – Lahaina harbor or from the coast of Kaanapali (Whalers village beach) with spectacular views of the West Maui Coastline and the Kaanapali Beach Resorts. Parasailors are on the boat one hour and are winched on and off the boat hydraulically for safe and dry landings with maximum safety and comfort. We offer two flights, 800 foot flight and the 1200 foot flight, this is the length of the line. The distance off the water is approximately 50 stories for the 800 ft. flight.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily (May 16. to December 14.)
- Departure Point: Lahaina Harbor (SLIP 15) or Front of Whalers Village (look for yellow umbrella or yellow boat. (see maps below)
- Duration: Parasailors are on the boat for approximately one hour. Ride time about 8 minutes single flight, 10 minute for tandem or triple flight.
- Restrictions: 24 hour notice necessary prior to activity date for a full refund. Minimum weight to fly single is 130 lbs. Maximum combined weight to Parasail is 400 lbs. Weight limit will fluctuate throughout the day. Some tandems may have to fly single and some singles may be too light and may have to fly tandem. We do not allow women that are pregnant or anyone with recent back or neck problems to participate. Check in 30 MINUTES prior to flight time. NO bad backs, neck injuries, recent surgery, children under 3 or pregnant women allowed on boat. Minimum age requirement is 6 years old. Children between 6 and 12 must fly must fly with an adult parent or guardian of 18 years or older.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.
Kaanapali and Lahaina check-in point