Party of 3 – Custom made Segway Tour in Maui, Hawaii
- Fun Instruction and in-depth knowledge of technical and practical usage
- Customized Complimentary Picnic Based on Your Preferences
- Famous “Don’t Hit Me” T-Shirts (Free to keep as a souvenir)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Travel bag for lightweight belongings
- Select your favorite pictures and let us frame them for you (Additional charge apply)
- Get HQ video from your tour on a DVD and Blu-Ray (Additional charge apply)
- Flexible on time
- Check in time: Flexible from 7:30 am based on availability
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761 (see map below)
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest or T-shirt, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sun screen, sun glasses
Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check in.
Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.
LAHAINA OFFICE FREE parking on the Limahana street.