Private/Semi private Surf Lesson in Lahaina
Private/Semi private Surf Lesson in Lahaina offer students the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the undivided attention from one of our professional surfing instructors!
How we do that? As a first step in all our lessons, students are outfitted with modern soft long boards, surfing booties, and a protective lycra t-shirt. Next we proceed to the beach, where the first half hour or so of your lesson is taught on the sand and in the flat water. The rest of your time is spent surfing in the warm water. Students are supervised and coached at all times! Upon graduation, students are awarded a Beginner Surfer Diploma and a Goofy Foot Surf School sticker. We keep it low-pressure, safe and fun!
We offer a group surfing lessons as well, for a beginners and novices as well as more experienced. Group surfing lessons you can find here. If you’re staying in Kihei or Wailea, private surfing lessons are here, and closest group surfing lessons will be here.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Mon – Sat 7:00 am – 1:00 pm, Sunday closed. The surfing is best early, due to winds.
- Departure Point: 505 Front street, Lahaina
- Duration: 2 hours
- Equipment: Surf Gear (board, reef shoe’s, rash guard)
- Inclusions: Use of surf gear and instruction.
- Exclusions: Souvenir photos optional
- Restrictions: 9 years and older, must know how to swim.
- Cancellation: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hrs. for all reservations, and 72 hrs. for groups of 6 or more.