Ranch ATV Tour West Maui
Enjoy a ride in your own ATV (Polaris Ranger) through cattle pastures on private dirt roads and trails. Experience the West Maui Mountains with breathtaking views of Lahaina. A short hike will take you to the cliff lookout, where you have a spectacular view of Kahoma Valley. Enjoy snacks of drinks, granola bars and fresh fruit at “The Garden” where our guides will introduce you to native plants and vegetation along with the rich history of Lahaina.
- Be sure your clothing and personal items will withstand the dirt, possible mud, water and the bouncing around!
- We will not be responsible for personal property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for your safety (water booties/crocs okay)
- Long pants are recommended
- Long pants and shirts are available for rental at check-in for a $5 wash fee.
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Daily at 7:30 am, check in 30 minutes prior. For the winter/spring months (October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May) our tour times will remain as (8:00am).
- Departure Point: Check in 30 minutes prior at Lahaina Gateway Center, 305 Keawe Street (Kiosk next to Office Max)
- Duration: 2.5 hours includes transportation time to and from tour site.
- Equipment: 4 Wheel Drive, 2 Seater Polaris Ranger 400
- Inclusions: Goggles, bandannas, and helmets. Camo pants and t-shirt ($5 wash fee)
- Restrictions: All drivers MUST present a valid driver’s license. Minors with DL may drive ONLY with a licensed adult as a passenger. All drivers MUST present a valid Credit Card to hold at check-in for any negligent damages to the vehicle on the tour. Pregnant women or anyone with heart, neck or back problems are NOT allowed to participate. Children 5 yrs. and up may ride as a passenger of a responsible family adult (18 yrs. or older) or with a tour guide. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult responsible for minor upon check-in. For the safety and comfort of all participants, the recommended MX weight per vehicle is 500 lbs.
- Cancellations within 24 hrs. and no-shows = 100% charge
- Exclusive groups must cancel 2 weeks prior to tour date or are subject to 50% charge, we can’t accept your cancellation later than 7 days prior to tour date