Savanna Treasure Hunt Adventure – adventure for your kids on Maui!
Savanna Treasure Hunt Adventure on Maui – awesome adventure for your kids in Hawaii. One child 4 & under – FREE of charge with a paying adult. Pack the kids up, leave your worries at home, and let them join us in a true adventure while you enjoy your free time! Or come along and have fun altogether! For option with swimming reserve Jungle Treasure Hunt here.
Savanna Treasure Hunt Adventure Highlights:
- Enjoy an action-packed family tour while hiking in Maui nature, fulfilling riddles and tasks, working with a map and more
- Searching for a hidden treasure
- Follow a designed map with a small group of “treasure hunters”
- Enjoy the lush green nature with narration of our knowledgeable guides
Maui is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike – an ideal destination for families wanting to play together in the outdoors. We explore this friendly country through a multitude of activities: hiking in a jungle, fulfill various tasks and searching for a treasure. Along the way, we show you great coastal view along with Maui plants and species.
It is definitely the most unique and the best kids activity on Maui! Fun for the whole family! Make the most of your family time outdoors on our Savanna Treasure Hunt Adventure! Our adventure starts in beautiful nature, in a Maui green jungle with the most amazing ocean scenery. You and your children will have a fantastic time outdoors together! You will be hiking in a lush green nature, fulfilling fun tasks, while searching for a treasure. Your children will have a time of their lives. They will reveal the mystery of a lost treasure and will be the ones to find it. A great time for the whole family, guaranteed. No other activity like this anywhere else. Up to 3 hours of fun.
Facts and Requirements
- Level: medium
- Duration: up to 3 hrs
- Length: 2 miles
- Included: Backpack, snack (power bar, potato chips, juice, banana) and bottled water
- Check In: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina, HI 96761 *SEE DETAILS BELOW, only street parking available
- Time: only 9:00 am Monday-Friday
- Restriction & Requirement: Our treasure hunt hiking adventure is meant for children 5 years and older. But we welcome children of all ages. Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by an adult and adult must assist the child during the hike. Our guide is not going to watch your little one. He is way to busy keeping our older keiki save safe and busy while looking for a treasure. This activity is intended for participants who are physically fit. All participants must be able to squat down and up without any assistance by another person. We are going rain or shine, no cancellation possible due to a weather condition. All participants must be able to walk without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. If you have a problem walk on the stairs, this activity is not suitable for you. If you had a surgery shortly before the journey, you may set yourself into a high risk and you may also hinder the rest of the group.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Associated with cancellation fee (terms and conditions), rescheduling 48 hr for all reservations, and 72 hours for groups of 6 or more.If hazardous conditions occur due to a bad weather, we reserve the right to switch the location of our Jungle Treasure Hunt to our Savanna Treasure Hunt without any entitlement for a refund. The Treasure Hunt will take a place on the west side of Maui located in Lahaina. There will be no refunds or cancellations available.
Additional information about Savanna Treasure Hunt Adventure
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours?
Running shoes or sports sandals. Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours?
Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt.
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day?
Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture. You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along. Therefore we can take photos during the tour you can purchase on CD or USB, or video on GoPro you can also purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray and you can order online or via phone. You can also rent GoPro camera from us.
- What Does Stardust Hawaii Provide for the Day?
Water, Snacks, Backpacks, Ponchos, in case of rain, Insect repellent, if needed, and of course, our guide to keep you safe.
- Will There Be a Bathroom on the Trail?
A bathroom facility in the beginning and a middle of the trail. Once we’re hiking, though, we head for the bushes. If you’re uncomfortable using the bushes, please let your guide know before the hike begins so you can both decide what’s best for you.
- Trail condition?
It’s a real outdoor adventure, so the trail might be very muddy. If the trail is unsafe due to weather condition we wouldn’t cancel your adventure but redirect you to a different safe trail, most likely without option to swim. You’ll receive a confirmation over the phone with direction via email.
- Tipping your Guide
If you’re happy with your hike, a tip is always a good way to show your appreciation.
Check in location and direction:
* Pick-up location in Lahaina
- 991 Limahana place, Lahaina, HI 96761 at the Stardust Hawaii / Segway office
From Wailea / Makena / Kihei – the South side of the island
From Lahaina /Ka’anapali /Kapalua – the West side of the island
- Head south on Highway 30 as if you’re going to Kahului Airport.
- Turn left onto Hinau (by the Pizza Hut/Taco Bell)
- Turn right and go to the end of the street while looking for street parking.
- Walk towards the main hwy and look for the right corner office (Stardust Hawaii/Segway Maui)