Segway Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore Tour in Maui
- Experience up to three hours of the ocean breeze and smooth ride on a Segway
- Communication radios – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along with the famous Lahaina town, Canoe park & Kaanapali area and enjoy the beautiful island ocean view
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of you and your friend or family
- Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high-quality digital images with high-quality equipment (Additional charge apply)
- Get HD video from your tour on a DVD or Blu-Ray, we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your disc (Additional charge apply)
- Keep the famous Segway Maui “Don’t Hit Me” T-shirt as a souvenir – FREE of charge with direct booking*
Taking out the family for a few days of vacation is always a good idea, especially when that vacation includes a trip to the home of some of the most dazzling beaches in the world. Maui, particularly, is a haven of fun, excitement, and adventure. From the beautiful coastal beaches to the gorgeous mountain ranges, this humble island has much to offer. So much, in fact, that you won’t have enough time to explore every nook and cranny!
Thankfully, there is something that can help you cover twice as much ground during your trip. Why not take the family out on a one-of-a-kind Lahaina-Kaanapali Segway Tour? Experience the glistening ocean waves and golden sand of Hanakaoo Beach Park as you glide along comfortably aboard your two-wheel ride. As you head for Lahaina, you can check out local food stalls, take out your fancy picnic basket, or go swimming and snorkeling (if the weather is permitting).
This Segway tour lasts for three whole hours which means that you can travel in style while overlooking the crystal-clear beach for a good amount of time. And don’t worry about not knowing how to ride a Segway PT. The trip begins with a 30-minute orientation wherein experienced experts teach you how to handle the two-wheeled vehicle. In hindsight, you’re not just getting the chance to tour the lovely beaches of Maui; you’ll also get to learn how to ride a Segway properly and that’s a good thing!
Compared to bigger vehicles like cars and buses, you riding on a Segway will help you achieve a more immersive experience during your time in Maui. You’ll be able to see everything up close, maybe even get off your ride and snap a shot or two in some of Maui’s most iconic landmarks. If you’re going to tour this lovely little island, then you might as well do it in style.
- Tour time: 9:00 am
- Check-in point: 991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761 (see map below)
- Included: Helmets, reflective safety vest or T-shirt, personal radios, Segway PT
- Recommended to bring: closed shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses
Age Restrictions – IF UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest might be weighed at check-in.
Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid. • Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. • No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT. • Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
Cancelation Policy: If the tour is canceled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of a reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest. Online reservations need to be scheduled at least 72 hours prior to the tour and need to be confirmed by phone (808-661-8284 ) for exact time and date.