Maui best whale watch – Whale Enthusiast/ Photographers 3 HR Whale Watch
We created Maui best whale watch especially for whale enthusiast and professional photographers, less people and more time. So as said previously this is a 3 hour tour with a maximum of 14 guests on our rafting vessel. We also chosen the time for the most dynamic lighting scenarios. Professional whale photography tips will be available. We will maneuver the boat with the intent to provide the best photo scenarios. Access to the water for underwater photo or video is available. This trip is also aboard our fast and safe rafting vessel, modeled after the coastguard rescue rafts. Our stable and low to water rafts are perfect for close encounters and small groups make every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our on board hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback friends! Your may even put your head in the water to watch the whales if they pass below!
- Operates: Daily: 7:00 am or 1:00 pm
- Departure Point: Please check in 15 minutes prior at Lahaina Harbor Slip #17
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Equipment: The Wiki-Wahine is a fast, safe and comfortable boat with seating for 14 guests. Our awesome speed allows us to reach remote areas with more wildlife and more time to enjoy what Hawaii has to offer. So climb aboard and enjoy nature’s splendor up close and personal.
- Inclusions: Cold water, Hydrophone on board, Marine Naturalist Guides, Best Photo Opportunities – time selected for most dynamic lighting, Every Seat is a Front Row Seat
- Restrictions: 48 hours cancellation notice for easy rescheduling. FULL-FACE SNORKEL MASK IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS TOUR.