Zipline and Waterfall hike combo
- Zip side-by-side on 4 different ziplines
- Zip lines from 480 to 1,065 ft.
- Zip is fun for ages 8 & up
- Zip walk-along tour is available
- Hike 1-2 miles of rain forest
- Hike to 2 different waterfalls
- Hike, swim & jump in pools
- Hike is fun for ages 6 & up
- Hike includes healthy lunch & snacks
Departure Point: Kahului Park n’ Ride (Intersection of Highways 350 & 380)
Operates: Tuesdays – Saturdays – no later than 8:20 am
Duration: 8-9 Hours
Check-in Time: 8:20 am or 2:30 pm
Equipment: State of the Art Ziplines and Rain Gear if needed
Inclusions: Use of Helmet, Harness and Trolley
Menu: Light Snacks and Hawaiian Juice or Water
Exclusions: Walk-along – Those who wish to do the hiking portion of our tour, but who choose not to zip (or cannot zip due to restrictions), should select this option.
• Minimum age of 8 years old for Zip Tours and Canopy Tours. Age limit is strictly enforced.
• Guests under 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on tour. (Chaperon form required.)
• Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
• Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 275 lbs for Zip Tours and between 50 lbs and 250 lbs for Treetop Zip Tours. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
• There are no weight restrictions for Hiking Tours.
Health & Physical Requirements
• All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a 12 pound trolley, grip handlebars, and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply-inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
• Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
• Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline. However, pregnant women may participate in Hiking Tours with doctor approval. Absolutely no jumping at waterfall on Zipline/Waterfall Hike Combo Tour.
• Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by staff.