Road to Honolua – Maui’s Coastal Treasures Luxury Tour
Road to Honolua – Maui’s coastal treasures luxury tour – While Maui is known for the famous Road to Hana, it also features some of the most amazing sceneries of the West Maui Mountains. Experience our professionally narrated tour featuring scenic highlights of Maui without traffic, 600+ turns, 50+ one line bridges and 10+ hours of driving or sitting on a bus.
Travel with a style and comfort in our luxury executive Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan or private Mercedes Sprinter minibus (max. 14 people) with our highly trained, professional chauffeurs and let us be part of your special day!
If you are excited and enthusiastic about photography, we gladly stop to take as many photographs as possible. A great memory from your adventure through Maui paradise.
On our Road to Honolua – Maui’s coastal treasures luxury tour we’ll show you a West of Maui outrageously beautiful scenery, this is totally “MUST SEE” guided tour. The sunny northwest coast of Maui was once a retreat for Hawaiian royalty and the capital of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Our luxury S-Class Mercedes or small ratio minibus (14 people max.) makes this tour very unique with personal attention to every guest.
The West Maui Mountains are older than Haleakala – more eroded, lush, and alive. The highest peak of these mountains is Pu’u Kukui at 5,788 feet. Iao Valley is the most famous valley of this mountain range.
What to see;
While riding with us, you’ll see along the road Bellstone, Black Rock, Dragon’s Teeth, Honokahua Preservation Site, Kahakuloa Head, Kahakuloa Village, Lahaina, Launiupoko State Wayside Park, Lower Makamaka’ole Falls, McGregor Point, and Lighthouse, Nakalele Point and Blowhole, Olivine Pools, Olowalu Petroglyphs, and Whalers Village. While stopping for amazing sceneries, we take pictures of you, your friends and family, and a professionally narrated video enriched with unforgettable Hawaiian songs.
At the beginning of your journey, we start you with a freshly brewed coffee, juice and homemade pastries from a local bakery. Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and water are provided during the tour. While we set up the lunch spot outdoors in a magnificent summer garden, walk through the famous Kaukini gallery and check for beautiful artwork from local artists. If you have a taste for the best banana bread in West Maui, we stop at Julia’s bread stand.
We can’t just pass by the Turnbull studios & Sculpture without you seeing it first. You will enjoy the artwork of more than 20 local artist and beautiful, peaceful garden with various sculptures – work of Steve & Christine Turnbull, the owners you can meet on site.
By the end of your journey, treat yourself with a refreshing drink, a cup of coffee or ice cream during a peaceful walk through the Tropical plantation village stores. Purchase your best photos from the tour as soon as you return to our office at unrivaled prices! Let us print them, frame them or put them on a CD for your best memories of Hawaiian paradise.
A Road to Honolua Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary sandwiches and bottled water/soft drinks
- Take in the awesome sights of deadly cliffs and beautiful scenery.
- Travel in comfort on board air-conditioned Mercedes Benz sedan or Mercedes Benz Sprinter mini-bus.
- Visit famous art galleries and view artwork from local artists.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining, the best tour guides on the island.
- Swim at the Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting).
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily from 8:00 am
- Departure Point: Major hotels pickup and return or Kahului Park and Ride
- Duration: about 7 Hours
- Inclusions: Air-conditioned, luxury Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan or Mercedes Benz Sprinter minibus (max. 14 people), Sandwiches and bottled water/soft drinks
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 10. This tour is operated on winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera, bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Fleming beach (optional & weather permitting)
Please see available vehicles below;
Executive Sedan up to 4 people (2 adults+2 kids or 3 adults +1 child) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you with maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water and other refreshment beverages.
Mercedes Sprinter Minibus with a high roof for up to 14 people with a piece of luggage – for an efficient way to transport maximum of 10 passengers as a group of friends, or bigger “ohana” in a private way, the van is a smart choice. Seating configuration may vary depending on the amount of luggage.