Private Tour to Hana, Waterfalls & Lunch
Private Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Full Circle – We are ready to safely guide you through 617 curves and 56 one lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Let us lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. During our Road Trip to Hana in a Luxury way, your driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy.
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan
- Light breakfast including pastry, granola bars, and fresh fruit
- Private and Customized for You
- Plate lunches served from a local restaurant
- Professionally trained knowledgeable driver/guide
- Well-maintained bathroom stops
- The best photo opportunities including waterfalls, historical, cultural and biological points of interest
- Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages on board
- Snack stop for famous Banana Bread
- Swimming at the most famous Black sand beach or Hana waterfalls (weather permitted)
- Hookipa beach park and look out
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Banana Bread Auntie Sandy’s
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua’a Ka’a Falls
- Wainapanapa State Park – Black sand beach
- Koki Red sand Beach & Hamoa beach passing through
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday – Saturday early morning
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or your private residence
- Duration: 8-10 hours
- Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Nonalcoholic Beverages.
- Lunch: Plate lunches at local authentic restaurants. Choice of beverage – bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip.
- Equipment: Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women, not recommended for kids younger than 6.
Please see available vehicle below;
Executive Mercedes Benz S-Class Sedan up to 4 people (up to 3 people very comfortably or 2 adults + 2 children, 3 adults +1 child) with light luggage – a Mercedes Benz S-Class sedan is, first and foremost, luxury. It has been well maintained to provide you with maximum comfort. It has a generous interior and a great trunk. The car’s main goal is to transport multiple passengers to their destination silently and comfortably. Feature highlights include dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a premium sound system and a subtle but tasteful interior. There are also two overhead backseat vanity packs with illuminated mirrors. The amenities include a storage cooler for water & other refreshment beverages.
It was a really great trip with a very knowledgeable guide. Waterfalls were great. We ate at a huli-huli chicken place on the beach. Delicious. The trip was all day, but well worth it. Much better to have a professional driver to do the driving.
CITYGRL, New York, NY –
I am a city girl and I am very picky. I was traveling with my girlfriend and it was my last trip as a single before getting because married in November. It was my second trip to Hawaii, but first time in Maui. We went on a Hana adventure with this company in their luxury car. Our guide Tom was awesome. He greeted us with a bottle of champagne (it was extra for my hubby BD) and as Hawaiian call, it “pupus”, appetizers. During our ride, we saw many beautiful waterfalls, were able to swim in a lagoon, jump off a cliff in a water fall pool, buy local banana bread, and saw some amazing scenery’s. Tom was taking plenty of pictures and I’m so grateful for that. Now I have some amazing memories for my bachelor trip to Maui Hawaii. I want to come back with my husband this time, and do it again so I can share my great experience with him. Thank you Saveon Maui.
Charlie Konkolsky –
It was beyond our expectations! The luxury ride beated it all. Have done Road to Hana before by renting a car and driving and will never do the same mistake again. The Mercedes ride was such a great experience. We didn’t have to worry about the traffic, food, drinks, and we had the vehicle to our selves only. Our guide was super cool and showed us things we would never be able to see on our own.
Incredible views, beautiful nature, black beach sand, waterfalls, truly a real paradise. Thank you Tom, you were a great chauffer. Will come back for another tour. *****
Ronald B. , Nebraska –
Don’t go there on your own!
The Road to Hana is very narrow with many very narrow bridges meaning sometimes backing up. Some of the road is even off limits to rented cars. So a tour of the Road trip to Hana provides great views for everyone. Some of the things one will see are; black sand beaches, old churches, great Eucalyptus trees, and many fresh fruit stands. While at the black sand beach be careful of falling coconuts from the trees (a coconut fell on a car while we were there and put a good dent on the rental car.) Can’t wait to comeback and do some other tour on Maui :).