Amazing Upcountry Maui – Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour
Amazing Upcountry Maui – Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour – Travel with a style and comfort in our luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter minibus (max. 14 people) with our highly trained, professional chauffeurs and let us be part of your special day!
In our Amazing Upcountry Maui – Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour you’ll enjoy three spectacular places on Maui with us in just one day. Start with the famous Iao Valley recognized as a very special place for both its spiritual value and spectacular scenery followed by the Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Gardens, known for its unique and beautiful park with various ethnic groups of Hawaii by displaying a building for each one.
Our second stop is at the Lavender farm, where you get to choose from either a Self guided walking tour, Guided walking tour (34-40 mins.) with breathtaking views and beautiful walking paths or Guided cart tour (needs to be arranged ahead of time for additional charge of $25, so please let us know when making reservation) for an extended journey around 13.5-acres, allowing you an exclusive look at the farm from the seat of our five-passenger vehicle.
Every tour with stunning views, panoramic out-of-this-world landscapes, birds-eye views of the Maui central valley, you will learn about the flora and fauna that exist nowhere else in the world.
Our last but not least stop is at the Ocean Vodka Distillery and Farm. Thanks to the Guided tour, you learn about how the vodka is made from the sugar cane by using mineral water and other fascinating facts including tasting the vodka and rum at the end of the tour.
Areas covered in this tour are: Sustainable farming practices with its abundant fields of sugar cane; Green manufacturing processes in its 6,000 square foot solar-powered warehouse and bottling center; Organic spirits production using a 60-foot column still distillation; and local history of sugar cane farming with species identification. The state-of-the-art Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery utilizes solar panels to power 100% of the operations of the distillery and facility.
The sugar cane is organically farmed on the rich, volcanic soils without the use of synthetic pesticides or herbicides, and mature sugar cane stalks are hand-harvested for processing. The Martini Garden, a garden designed specifically for martini lovers, highlights fresh, local ingredients such as Kula lavender, local citrus, passion fruit, pineapple, and strawberries. The tour includes a sampling with take-home souvenir OCEAN Organic Vodka shot glass for those 21 and over.
Make sure to bring warm clothes, a camera or a video camera to view one of the most beautiful sights in the world. You can count on your friendly, professional chauffeur to be your photographer and cater to your every need.
Facts and Requirements
- Operates: Daily
- Tour Times: Morning – flexible
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off from hotel or condo or pickup from Kahului harbor. Napili or Kapalua with extra charge
- Included in Mini Bus tour: Admission to Lavender walking tour, Goat Farm, Ocean Vodka farm, Sandwiches, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Recommended: Bring walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera, warm clothes.
- Restrictions: Not recommended for kids younger than 6. This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. We wouldn’t recommend this tour for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems. If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less $10 per person is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges.