Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Full Circle
Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Full Circle – We are ready to safely guide you through 617 curves and 56 one lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Let us lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. During our Road Trip to Hana in a Luxury way, your driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy.
- Light breakfast on board including granola bars and fresh fruit
- Small (up to 14 people) group
- Plate lunches served from a local restaurant
- Professionally trained knowledgeable stuff/driver
- Well-maintained bathroom stops
- The best photo opportunities including waterfalls, historical, cultural and biological points of interest
- Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages on board
- Snack stop for famous Banana Bread
- Swimming at the most famous black sand beach or Hana waterfalls (weather permitted)
- Hookipa beach park and look out
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua’a Ka’a Falls
- Wainapanapa State Park black sand beach
- Koki Red sand Beach
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Tuesday – Friday from 6:30 am – pickup from Maui major hotels
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or pick-up at the Park’ and ride in Kahului
- Duration: All Day
- Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages.
- Lunch: Plate lunches from local authentic restaurants. Choice of beverage – bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip.
- Equipment: Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, not recommended for kids younger than 6.
- Cancellation policy: If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice, the total amount less 10% is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours’ notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.
Please see available vehicle below;
Mercedes Sprinter Minibus with a high roof for up to 14 people with a piece of luggage – for an efficient way to transport maximum of 10 passengers as a group of friends, or the bigger family in a private way, the van is a smart choice. Seating configuration may vary depending on the amount of luggage.