Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Full Circle
Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch – Full Circle – We are ready to safely guide you through 620 curves and 54 one-lane bridges where an occasional rock or mudslide creates enormous stress and oftentimes exhaustion if you don’t know the territory. Let us lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands. We’re the only tour company using luxury Mercedes Sprinter in Hana and keeping the tour price affordable.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. During our Road Trip to Hana in a Luxury way, your driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy.
- Light breakfast on board including Pastries and water
- Small (up to 14 people) group
- Lunch – Picnic style homemade sandwiches from local deli, locally grown fresh fruit, chips and granola bars, bottled water and canned juice various flavors
- Professionally trained knowledgeable staff/driver
- Well-maintained bathroom stops
- The best photo opportunities including waterfalls, and other points of interest
- Snacks & non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- Snack stop for famous Banana Bread – the best on Maui, always fresh and warm
- Swimming at the most famous Black sand beach or Hana waterfalls (weather permitted)
- Hana Highway – Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
- Ho’okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park, Hana Hwy, Haiku, Maui, HI, pass by without stopping
- Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI, lava fields view point
- Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI stop for banana bread
- Upper Waikani Falls, Hana Highway, Maui, HI, pass by without stopping
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
- Black Sand Beach, Hana, HI
- Wailua Falls, Hana Highway just past Koali Ranch Cottage, Hana, Maui, HI
- Kipahulu, Kipahulu, Maui, Hawaii, pass by without stopping
- Kaupo, Kaupo, Maui, Hawaii, pass by without stopping
- Manawainui Gulch, Piilani Hwy, Kula, HI
- Waiakoa, Kula, HI pass by without stopping
- Harold Rice Park, Lower Kula Road Turn off highway onto Lower Kula Road to access park., Kula, Maui, H
Facts and Requirements:
- Operates: Monday – Friday – pickup from Maui major hotels
- Departure Point: Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or pick-up at the Park’ and ride in Kahului
- Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages.
- Lunch: Fresh homemade style sandwiches from the local deli with local fruit, granola bars, chips, and choice of beverage – bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip.
- Equipment: Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Restrictions: Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems.